Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Reason For Blogging

I enjoy journaling.  It's that simple.  And for some reason I have been thinking about beginning a blog about my daughter, Bailey.  She is a special needs child.  I want to tell her story.  I want to take all of my friends and family back to where it all began....from the very beginning.  A story should have a purpose, and I feel that this one does...to inform, to encourage, and most of all to glorify my Savior, Jesus Christ.

I ask that you follow along as I take what will probably be quite an emotional journey into the past 8 years of my life.  I hope to not bore you.  And even if no one ever takes one look at this blog, I will know in my heart that I have done my best to honor Christ through the life of my child!

So, let the blogging begin!

1 comment: