Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dear HEB Shopper....

Dear HEB Shopper,
I enjoy a relaxing stroll through the grocery store as much as anyone, so I feel that I must apologize for ruining your shopping experience today. I could tell from the ifsheweremychildshewouldnt
actthatway look in your eyes that my handicapped daughter was getting under your skin.
I am so sorry that I thought I could take my child into that store without being stared at with pious eyes and and having harsh judgment passed upon us as we walked down each aisle. Your body language was certainly loud and clear as I had to nearly drag Bailey down the aisle as she wailed in rebellion, scratching my arms until blood was surfacing. Her desire for lunch had overcome her ability to mind her manners. And my patience was beginning to wear thin as you seemed to be publicly stalking me to find another way to prove my inability to control my child.
Who was I to think that perhaps compassion would be applied rather than shesanunfitmother glares. I will be sure next time to choose from a wide variety of discipline: a) drug her before going b) perhaps borrow a straight jacket and dog muzzle c) or even handcuff her and staple her lips shut
These are just a few suggestions so as to not interfere with your precious trip to the grocery store next time.

Thank You

****severe sarcasm must be applied while reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment