Friday, September 17, 2010

You HAVE to read the ENTIRE note...

So, yesterday's note was a bit of a bummer....I am fully aware of that.  But as I have said before, I wanted to be able to share it ALL with you.  Not just the good days, not all the sunshine and roses.    ALL.OF.IT.

So, I have.  There are posts that are uplifting and there are those that certainly are not.  Be sure that I do not post anything in order to receive sympathy or gain attention from anyone.  I just really want to post the truth, from a mother's heart, from a born again Christian who knows God is in control, but who is still flesh and who still is growing and learning as a child of God each day.

That being said, I have a wonderful announcement to make!  There will be those who will read the following and simply say it was coincidence, but I KNOW Who did it!  I know Who is worthy to receive all glory and praise.

This morning I took Bailey potty when she woke up, just like I do every day...she pooped a bit. (again, not hiding all the wonderful details with any of you! ;) )  I got her completely dressed and she got whiney.  I tried giving her a drink. NO.  Barney. NO.  Music. NO.  Cards. NO.  She walked over to the step that leads to the bathroom and she leaned on the wall.  "Maaaaamaaaaaaa" (over and over).  I was getting aggravated with her by this point.  I could not figure out what she wanted.

Then she stood at the bottom of the step and pointed up and whined.  Could it be???  No.  Certainly not.  Well, i will just do it anyway and see.  I asked her, "Do you need to go potty?"  Her body language (you have to know her) said yes.  So up we go to the potty.  And can you believe it????  (drum roll please)  She pooped!  That's right people....

BAILEY DYAN WIGGINS LET ME KNOW THAT SHE NEEDED TO GO POTTY!

It was not only an answer to prayer, but a reminder to me that God is still on the throne and (like Bro. Daniel reminded me) He hears the prayers of His saints!  (can I get an Amen?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment