Saturday, May 1, 2010

just a quick story for today....

Bailey wakes around 6:45 this morning...nothing unusual.  I go in and help her off the bed, at which point i stuck my hand in something wet.  hmmm, must have peed through last night.  no biggie.

Then I turn on the light and Brody walks in.  "It stinks in here,"  he announces.  My nose was a lil stuffy so I didn't smell a thing.  As I put two and two together, I thought I may better check the wet spot.  Poop!  Shoulda known!  Her shirt is covered in it....too bad I didn't realize it was poop until after I haphazardly yanked it off her.....getting poop all over her side and back and hair and face!  The bed is covered in it.  The outside of her pull up is even covered in it!

Nothing like giving grouch-o a bath at 7AM to start the day off right! 

No comments:

Post a Comment