Sunday, March 7, 2010

We had a wonderful day at church...or at least I did.  I teach the 2-4 year olds and I also teach children's church.  It is such a joy to serve in my local church! 

But, there is always a story behind the scenes to tell! 

Yesterday I cleaned.  No, really, I CLEANED!  You know, that deep cleaning.  I even got on my hands and knees and scrubbed the bathroom floors!  By the end of the day I was so proud of my beautifully disinfected picture perfect home!

Bailey and I got up this morning.  I failed to take her potty right away and then got distracted finishing up my lesson.  She walked into the living room with me and sat on Michael's recliner.  Then she casually stood up and walked back out.  Chloe, the dog, went over to the recliner and started licking what looked like chocolate....only it wasn't chocolate.  You see where I'm going with this?

I call Bailey to me in the kitchen and had her turn around.  Ding, Ding, Ding...Bingo!  It was all down her legs.  So I look thru the dining room and see a doodoo trail all the way to her room.  I told Bailey to stand still, which certainly didn't work...as she commenced to march in place in a pile of poop.

UGH!  My spotless floor was now a brown poopy mess.  I must also mention that there were about 4 piles of the dirty stinky mess in her carpet....and a huge pile of it right on the edge of her bed where she had been sitting!

Oh well....at least I know that my house WAS clean....even if for only about 12 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment