Thursday, February 18, 2010

Well, I'm now going to leap ahead to the present years. It may seem like a huge gap that I've left out, but really, things have been the same for the past 5 years. She is basically on a 2 year old level...but even at that, she doesn't speak, she can't dress herself, she is not totally potty trained, etc. So, I don't know why we even put an age on her developmental level. She's delayed, easy enough!

For the sake of story telling, I am going to incorporate posts I've made about Bailey from my other blog. So for my faithful few followers, it may seem a bit redundant...but bear with me. New things will also be added as well. So just check back frequently to see if it is a new post or an old one.

For those of you who have never read the stories, I think you will enjoy them. I really do try to find the humor in it all!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Donya, you are precious to me and my family.

    ReplyDelete